Monday, August 10, 2009

A Trip to the Beach

On one of the hot days  a couple weeks ago, Lily and I packed up and headed to the beach for the day, just the two of us. I'm not sure why I seem to be the last person to learn that when it's 100+ degrees in the valley, it's socked in at the coast, but it didn't seem to matter to Lily. She had a great time running on the beach and digging in the sand. We enjoyed the 68 degree weather and the trip was well worth it!


One of her favorite things to do this trip was "writing her name" (aka making lines in the sand) with all the sticks she found.

Even the ladybugs were trying to beat the heat at the coast that day!

This photo is a little blurry because I took it with the self-timer by propping the camera up on Lily's little yellow sand bucket.

As you can see, Lily had a great time!

1 comment: