A lot of laughs, a lot more love. (Please do not save, copy or print photos without written permission.)
Monday, February 18, 2013
Sweethearts
Two days before Christmas, Lily told me she had asked Santa for matching brother-sister outfits for her and Oliver. Oh great. I concocted some story about how Santa brings things just for her and Oliver that Mom can't make and leaves the sewing to me. She was still a little disappointed on Christmas morning when there was no matching outfit set, so, to save the day, I promised matching Valentine's Day outfits. And, here they are, hurray!!
Now, I have to admit, these kind of pictures (posed that is), are not my favorite kind. Before Oliver was born I had gotten the hang of taking the kind of pictures that are a little more fun for me, more in the moment. But no one warned me how difficult those kind of pictures would be to take once there were two kids to capture. Getting two mobile kids to look cute "in the moment" hasn't really happened much. Can anyone out there with sibling kids tell me it gets better?!
Lily was very happy about the outfits and the chance to strike a pose or two. Oliver didn't say whether he liked the outfits, but he seemed happy about things!
Oh well, a picture of these two is a picture, and they're still pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Guess I'll have to head back to the sewing machine for more matching outfits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment