Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!

How did this happen? I can't believe you're already 3 - those years went by in the blink of an eye. They have been the most amazing years of my life!

Here's how you started out, 3 years ago -


Now, you are a picture of enthusiasm. You have a joy and zeal for life that can't be measured.


I am so enjoying all the new things you can do - you love to work puzzles and play board games.


You love the girly things like tutu skirts and twirling.


While you also love the excitement and rough and tumble of soccer.


You have recently learned to pedal that bike finally, and you are so proud of yourself. I am too, more proud of you than you could ever know.


You love kitties, especially your kitty Abby. You even manage sometimes to gently stroke her fur for some short moments.


You love to be outdoors and will find the smallest bug amongst the dirt and rocks.


You are a silly, lovable girl with a smile that melts my heart.


My hopes for you - I hope you sometimes find and enjoy the quiet moments even just to make a simple wish.


I hope you keep your head up and remember that your potential knows no boundaries.


I hope your smiles are many.


Happy Birthday Lily. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment